Vuforia SDK Version: 7.0.50 -
Description with steps to reproduce: I want to create an AR mirror application on Windows in Unity. However, Vuforia does not mirror the video. In Vuforia Configuration, I have tried Mirror Video Window and Flip Horizontally. Neither of these settings will work. I have tried in Unity 2017.4.1f1 and 2017.4.2f2.
1) Create a new Unity Project for Windows application
2) Enable Vuforia in the Player Settings
2) Create an ARCamera in the Hierarchy
3) Play the scene and verify that normal video stream works. Then stop the scene.
4) Select the ARCamera and then click on Open Vuforia Configuration button
5) Change Mirror Video Background from DEFAULT to ON
6) Run the scene. The video image is not mirrored. Then stop the scene.
7) Return to Vuforia Configuration.
8) Change Mirror Video Background from ON to DEFAULT.
9) Under Webcam, enable Flip Horizontally
10) Run the scene. The video image is nor mirrored. Then stop the scene.
I also tried setting Mirror Video Background to OFF and enabled Flip Horizontally. Again, the video is not mirrored.
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows 10 Home -
Mobile OS and Version: n/a -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: n/a -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: Yes. If I try the Vuforia Core Samples from the Unity Asset Store, they have the same problem with Vuforia Configuration.