"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Vuforia 4.2.3 Update, Unity 5 and Android bug

Vuforia SDK Version: 4.2.3 -Description with steps to reproduce:

The problem happened when I created a new project with the newest Vuforia release (4.2.3) in Unity 5(5.0.1p3). After importing the package, I added a dataset and filled the license key with the new value that appears in the license manager.

The scene I create contains an image target with a cube, and here comes the problem:

- In the Unity Editor (Mac) it works as expected, I install it into an Android device (Nexus 5), the camera appears as normal, but as soon as I find the target with the cube, the entire screen appears white.

- If I create another target with a Sprite renderer as a child, everything worsk perfectly, the sprite shows ok on my Nexus 5, but when encountering a basic Unity cube, the white screen appears again.

- I also tried to reproduce this with Simlutaneos tracking, one target with a cube and another with a Sprite renderer, and the weirdest thing is that if I find the target with the sprite and then the cube, it works! Both appear as they sould!, but if I happen to lose the target with the sprite, leaving only the target with the cube, the white screen appears again.

Sorry if I extended the description too much!

-Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Mac OS X -Mobile OS and Version: Android 5.1 -Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Nexus 5 -Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: