"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Vuforia and Hololens OS Build: 10.0.17134.285

Vuforia SDK Version: 7-2-23 or 7-2.24 - Description with steps to reproduce: Previously, I tested Vuforia Model Object Tracking on Hololens and it works good. Then I updated Hololens to this Build Number: 10.0.17134.285. And now many things are changed: - Tracking is at least 10x more sensitive, which results to find the object incorrectly. - It takes at least 2 mins after app launch for Vuforia to access Hololens Camera. - Vuforia makes the Unity app in Hololens very slow and 9 out of 10 times app crashes. - It is almost impossible to get a functional build with Vuforia in Unity 2018.x.x for this version of Hololens. Interesting point is that, combination of Unity 2017.03.01. with Vuforia 7.0.34 works at least better in terms of accessing Hololens Camera. However, anyway, the tracking is very sensitive. Again none of the above issues exist before we updated the hololens. I wanted to ask, if Vuforia Dev Team tested Vuforia Model Object Tracking with Unity 2018.x.x. and the latest Hololens Update (at this time: 10.0.17134.285). And if yes, list of known issues. thank you so much. - Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows - Mobile OS and Version: UWP - Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Hololens - Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?:

HuelBrowny

Wed, 09/26/2018 - 06:32

Building Vuforia Sample Hololens Project with Unity 2018.2.9 is also very buggy on this Hololens Update. Vuforia fails to invoke Camera permission Question. After second time launch sometimes can.