Vuforia SDK Version: Unity 2017.2 Beta -
Description with steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity Project
2. Enable Vuforia, and copy in your Dev Key.
3. Add an AR camera.
4. Delete the Scene Camera.
5. Load in a custom image target Database.
6. Disable all loaded Databases (Mars) and enable and load your custom image target database.
7. Add a new image target.
> The texture / target defaults to something from the Mars database.
8. Choose your custom DB and one of your targets.
9. Run your game.
ISSUE: Your tracker isn't recognized.
10. Stop your game.
11. Go to the Vuforia Configuration panel.
BUG: Your custom image target database is disabled! Instead, the Mars Databases are enabled and loaded.
This caused me no shortage of consternation as I had already double-checked my database settings before running the game - I definitely didn't expect them to rever when I added my image targets. -
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): OS X -
Mobile OS and Version: N/A -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: N/A -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: The sample applications use the Mars Databases, so it would be hard to tell.