"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Xcode 6.4 & Unity 5.1.1 & Vuforia 4.6 Archive Code Signing Failing

Vuforia SDK Version: 4.6 - Description with steps to reproduce:

I've tried everything to build an archive over the last 24 hours. I have yet to find a solution that works. I can build and play my app by connecting a device and running through Xcode but I can't archive the app.

The errors Xcode produces are difficult to decypher. When I run the xcodebuilder command line tool I get the following error:

2015-08-12 17:02:56.064 xcodebuild[24378:1049900] Failed to load plugin at: /Users/dmakfinsky/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Plug-ins/UncrustifyPlugin.xcplugin, skipping.  Reason for failure: *** -[__NSPlaceholderDictionary initWithObjects:forKeys:count:]: attempt to insert nil object from objects[0]

2015-08-12 17:02:56.448 xcodebuild[24378:1049900] [MT] DVTAssertions: ASSERTION FAILURE in /SourceCache/DVTFrameworks/DVTFrameworks-7714/DVTFoundation/FilePaths/DVTFilePath.m:878

I haven't been able to find any information on this error. I have set my QCAR bundle to Standalone and reissued certificates and provision profiles. I've tried explicitly setting the provision profile and letting Xcode automatically select them. Nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

- Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Mac OS X - Mobile OS and Version: iOS 8.4 - Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Apple iPad Air 2 - Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: