I requested a Classic Plan a few days ago and I got the following answer:
Thanks for your interest in Vuforia. If you will like to subscribe to the Classic plan, please do the following:
· Create a new app license key and subscribe it to the Bronze Plan
· Once you have subscribed your app key to the Bronze plan, please send me the following information so I can do the necessary paperwork:
1. Company Name
2. Company Website
3. Vuforia Developer Account (email address)
4. Application Name assigned to License Key (currently subscribed to the Bronze plan)
· We bill in arrears, so you will not be charged until the first week of May 2015.
My Question is: why do I need a Bronze Plan? How do I know we don't get charged monthly for the Bronze Plan? I cannot find any Information about that on the FAQs but I need to explaint this to my employer otherwise I'm not able to buy the Classic Plan.