Licence 1000 imagem or 1000 downloads

August 14, 2019 - 8:07am #1

Hello!

1. If I create an application with vuforia + unity using my developer account, I won't be able to put it in the playstore, even if it's free?

2. Does vuforia allow up to 1000 Image Targets or 1000 download apps?

Thank you. 

Licence 1000 imagem or 1000 downloads

August 15, 2019 - 8:53am #2

Hello,

eliasvec wrote:

1. If I create an application with vuforia + unity using my developer account, I won't be able to put it in the playstore, even if it's free?

Developer license is free when developing the app, but cannot be used for publishing.

Only the standard, out-of-the-box offering of Vuforia Engine SDK in Unity allows for app deployment without a Vuforia License. This out-of-the-box offering in Unity does utilize the Ground Plane nor Device Tracker features, and does not support customization of features (such as creating new Image Targets). In order to develop in Unity and utilize the full feature set of Vuforia Engine, a Vuforia License is required. In order to deploy an app using the full feature set of Vuforia Engine, a paid license is required. Please see the license pricing page for more information.

eliasvec wrote:

2. Does vuforia allow up to 1000 Image Targets or 1000 download apps?

With respect to licensing, there is no limit on the number of app downloads with a paid license. There is also no limit on the number of Image Targets that can be created with any license.

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support