We are testing vuforia engine for an application for museum statues. We decided to use advance model target for this purpose. For beginning we used a car model for training and used the trained database with test app (provided by vuforia ) , it works perfect . but when we use that same data base with in a simple unity app (with just an ARcamera and one Model Target object with advanced data base ) the recognition does not work.
We are using unity2019.4 with vuforia engine 8.5.9. We also have used free development license key. (Our unity app works with standard model data base , the problem is with advanced model data base . First we thought there was a problem with our trained data base , but we checked it with test app and it works)