This is my first attempt using 3D object scanning and I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
1. I scanned an object with over 300 points. The test feature detects it properly.
2. I opened Unity 2018.3.9f (2019 seems to freeze when I activate Vuforia), switched to Android and ticked "Vuforia Augmented Reality Support".
3. I added an AR Camera and a 3D scan to the scene.
4. I uploaded my scan to a Vuforia database, downloaded the database as a Unity Asset and imported it into Unity. The scan seems to show on my Object Target (at least the preview is correct).
5. I pasted my license key into the VuforiaConfiguration file.
6. I compiled to my device. The camera view is showing and the Vuforia watermark is there too, but the object isn't being recognized. Same with my webcam on PC.
What am I missing? Please assist.