I face a big problem with object detection. My object is a Pepper robot (this guy). My robot is detected correctly but sometimes it detects random things (for exemple some glass wall or a QRCode or a chair and many many more...) before I have the chance to look at the robot, this is very annoying :(
I've attached some screenshots:
1) Screenshot when still nothing is detected (so you can see the 2D guide view)
2) Screenshot of when it detects the robot correctly
3) Screenshot of when it detects a QRCode instead of the robot
4) Screenshot of when it detects a glass wall instead of the robot
5) Screenshot of when it detects another glass wall instead of the robot
6) Screenshot of when it detect a chair instead of the robot
I've tested in the editor and on device, it's the same result.
As you can see false positives doesn't look like the robot at all, if someone could give me some clue on what I should do to avoid having those false positives I would be very grateful.