"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Multiple Advanced 360 Databases

Hi,

I'm creating an Android app using Advanced 360 model targets. The first model target I add to the scene is recognized fine, however, adding a second Advanced 360 model target causes the first one to not be detected.

Is this configuration possible, or are Advanced 360 databases limited to one per application?

Thanks.

Hello,

The current version of the Vuforia Engine SDK will only allow for a single (1) Model Target device database to be active at any given time. Thus, likely what is happening is that when you activate the second device database, the first is deactivated by the SDK.

mattwragg

Fri, 08/16/2019 - 19:23

In reply to by medabit

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I've tried creating an Advanced Recognition database that allows for multiple targets, but it won't let me add targets with 360 guide views. Am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks.

mattwragg

Fri, 08/16/2019 - 20:38

In reply to by medabit

Hi,

I only want to use 360 model targets, but I want to be able to have multiple 360 model targets as part of my scene (they don't have to be detected at the same time). Is there a way of doing this?

mattwragg

Tue, 08/20/2019 - 15:04

In reply to by medabit

Hi,

Any updates on this?

Thanks

mcotora

Wed, 08/21/2019 - 07:33

In reply to by mattwragg

Hi