The Vuforia team wants to invite you to our Early Access Program! This EAP will focus on a new feature, Area Targets, that allows you to use an entire space as the target itself. A 3D scan taken of the desired area can be converted into an AR target that augmented reality content can be placed on.
Here are a few places Area Targets can shine and what can be added to your space:
- Factory settings, offices, malls and retail stores, hotels, rentals, exhibits and museums, or entertainment spaces like theme parks and movie theaters.
- IoT data, product information, retail pricing and options, work instructions, navigation, object and room tagging, and HMIs in AR.
To participate in this program, you will need the following:
- An area to scan: A static space that is around 50-200 m² (530-2200 sq ft).
- A Matterport Pro2 Camera: Access to a Matterport camera or to a previous Matterport scan.
- In a select few situations our team can assist in providing a Matterport camera and help scan your space. (In some locations, we may be able to help you acquire the scan).
- A defined business value: What opportunity do you have in your current space that will benefit from Area Targets? Let us know!
If you think you’d be a good fit to participate in our Early Access Program, please fill out a survey HERE
By filling out this survey you agree to be contacted by someone from the Vuforia team if chosen.
The Vuforia Team