I'm attempting to use the 3D object tracking in Unity.
- I've scanned the 3D object with the scanning app.
- I've imported the Vuforia package and the Target Database package.
- I've placed an AR camera prefab in my scene.
- I've pasted in my license key, checked load and activate database.
- I've placed an objectTarget in the scene with a cube as a child.
- I've set the objectTarget to the correct database and object target.
I've read everything I can find online about this process and I think I'm doing everything I'm supposed to, but the object tracking never starts.
A test image target in the same project works perfectly.
Any suggestions for solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.