Hello Vuforia Developers Team!
I'm using Vuforia 5.0.10 for my state examp, I'm developing an AR Art Installation. There are some issues pop-up, which I would like to disscuss and get fixed with your help. The overall scene contains approx. about 5.1 millions polligons. Most of them are static mesh particles. I have 2 simple animations included also into the scene.
I've fix more of the issues, however I'm sitll struggiling with the following issues:
- to Optimize the geometry I've did standart Ocllusion Cullin operation in Unity - just not sure where to attach the OC object into the hierarchy. I've tried everywhere.. and the
- Trackable "name of data" lost (I used 2 different trackers - one small box and this toy, the box is working but the toy won't)
- WireframeBehaiviour script.cs(41,24): warning CS0648 etc. please look at the printscreen
- I've did Occlusion Culling but I thing - somehow is not connected to Vuforia - AR camera. I'mean there is some data baked, but In my opinion is till really slow on the device also there is no special shaders, no realtime shadows etc... It sould work. Now when I upload the app - first loading really, really slow, and sometimes is crashing after that.
Windows 10, Unity 5.02.4f1, Vuforia 5.0.10
Scanning device - Samsung S5
Could you suggest hot to fix those issues. Thank you in advance..