As titled, does anyone managed to get object recognition working in iOS?
I downloaded the core SDK and Sample for Unity.
I read the tutorial and I did:
1) Added the license key to Vuforia->Configuration
2) Scanned the 3D model using the android app
3) Added the 3D model to portal and downloaded the generated Unity package
4) Installed the unity package to my project, which install my 3D model datasets into QCAR
5) I go to ObjectReco.unity scene
6) Activated my 3D model in Vuforia->Configuration
7) At ObjectTarget game object, I configured the database and object target under Object Target Behaviour Script
6) I realized in the VuforiaBehaviour.cs AddOSSpecificExternalDatasetSearchDirs() method, it only contains code for Android, so I added
var databaseLoader = DatabaseLoadARController.Instance;
However, when I launch the object recognition in iOS device, it still saying dataset not found.
Then I wrote a piece of code to search for what it contains in the Application.streamingAssetsPath folder and I found out it only contains Vuforia folder and it files under, but not QCAR.
Anyone can give me some hint?