I'm trying to use Vuforia for actual size vehicle. And I'm stuck now.
1. We scan the data with Galaxy S7 edge.
- We have made the image marker with 1 meter size so it is recognizable.
- The green box comes out fine when scanning.
2. We build the AR data into iPad Pro 12.9"
- Recognition rate falls down drastically. (Even if we build it on Galaxy S7 Edge, the result varies)
- It recognizes well sometimes when we try to capture from side of the vehicle, but it really varies.'
I wonder if there is a problem with camera on the iPad Pro or should I use some other settings on the Vuforia option settings or if there is some sort of plugin or script for it.
- I do acknowledge that scanning hardware and viewing hardware are different, they are different cameras so that could be the reason but same thing happens on the same hardware... So...
- I have scanned million times. I have also tried to put multiple scanned data so it can be recognized better. Yes, it did get better but not good enough.
I hope someone can answer to this question.
using vuforia version 5.5.9