Error CS0234

August 4, 2013 - 6:28am #1

I want to do a test with AR. I want to do this on my laptop (windows 8) and with my webcam and Unity.

I have have added the Vufora package to the standart packages and imported the vuforia package.

The import goes well, exept for one error:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Assets/Editor/QCAR/Scripts/AndroidManifestOrientationSetter.cs(8,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Callbacks' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEditor'. Are you missing an assembly reference?"

Log: in file: Assets/Editor/QCAR/Scripts/AndroidManifestOrientationSetter.cs at line 8"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unity version i am using is 3.5.1f2

Does anyone know why this happens?

Error CS0234

August 25, 2013 - 11:34am #9

Please submit a bug report to Unity.

Are you using Windows 8 as well?

And is this an original project, or one that you have migrated from a previous version of the Vuforia extension?

Error CS0234

August 25, 2013 - 11:31am #8

Unity 3.5

Error CS0234

August 25, 2013 - 11:30am #7

Unity 3.5

Error CS0234

August 22, 2013 - 12:53pm #6

Which Unity version are you using? - and which version of the Vuforia extension?

Error CS0234

August 22, 2013 - 12:42pm #5
Assets/Editor/QCAR/Scripts/AndroidManifestOrientationSetter.cs(8,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Callbacks' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEditor'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

How to solve this type of error

Error CS0234

August 5, 2013 - 11:47am #4

Perhaps you can get it in a Windows update?

My advice is to send a bug report to Unity, which you can do through the Unity Editor ( Help > Report a Bug ). Please PM me their response.

Error CS0234

August 5, 2013 - 1:21am #3

Tried both still the same error when i press the play button:

There also is a second warning. I didn't think it was relevant. This is the warning:

"Your 64 bit Windows installation is missing an important service pack patch. Please apply http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976038 to ensure stability."

I tried downloading this hotfox, but there is no hotfix for windows 8. Only 7 and below.

Error CS0234

August 4, 2013 - 9:10am #2

UnityEditor.Callbacks is a classed used in  post build processing. - http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/ScriptReference/PostProcessBuildAttribute.html

Try reimporting the extension ( Assets > Reimport all ). If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and importing the extension ( Assets > Import Package > Custom Package ).

Also do you have any problems importing the sample projects?