I've tried to compile the ImageTargets sample following the instruction you provide,
but when I hit the "ndk-build" under the ImageTargetsNative-2-8-8 direcory, console shows following:
*********-********-mac-pc:ImageTargetsNative-2-8-8 ***********$ ndk-build[armeabi-v7a] Compile++ arm : ImageTargetsNative <= ImageTargets.cppjni/ImageTargets.cpp:15:23: fatal error: QCAR/QCAR.h: No such file or directorycompilation terminated.make: *** [obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/ImageTargetsNative/ImageTargets.o] Error 1
- Download Android sdk / ndk under the same <home/dev> directory (which I created)
- SDK version is 4.4.2 / NDK is r9c
- Downloaded the vuforia sdk under <home/dev> directory (Following Getting started part 2 section / Added Classpath Variable in Eclipce preferences)
- imported the VuforiaSamples in Eclipse Project Exproler
- Modified AndroidManifest "uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion" from 9 to 14 (It has shown error at this time like "Call requires api level 14")
- It could be build once but the app shows only the sample list and next view which show up after selecting sample name. when I tap "start" at next view, it has gotten back to first list view. and on the log cat, "The library libVuforia.so could not be loaded"
- Then I realized I didn't follow the "Building the Native C++ Samples" section in your introduction.
- Now I tried to compile the app using C++ by "ndk-build"
I'm using Mac. It would be appreciated any help about it. Thank you.