I am trying to make an stereoscopic AR application using Unity (5.0.3) and Vuforia SDK (4.2.3).
When I try to create a split screen with the camera device feed, I have some issue regarging the dimension os the cameras
You can observe the result I have (both in the Play mode and a Samsung S4 device) in the image attached or at the following link : http://imgur.com/u6gr5IK
The steps I follow are really straightforward:
- Creating a new project in Unity 5.0.3
- Importing the 4.2.3 unitypackage
- Add an ARCamera and setting a valid key
- Within this ARCamera, I duplicate the default and do the stereoscopic trick:
- LeftCamera : Perspective, X=0; W=0.5; Y=0; H=1; Depth=1
- RightCamera : Perspective, X=0.5; W=0.5; Y=0; H=1; Depth=1
Any ideas to explain such phenomenon?
Please note that I do not wish to use either CardboardSDK, Dive SDK or the Digital Eyewear beta! ;)
Thanks in advance.