Log in or register to post comments

Video Playback-Want to view a large video display

January 15, 2013 - 3:16am #1

 

I'm Processing Unity4.0  Vuforia-VideoPlayback.unity.
 
 
By default, I have placed a small video.
Want to view a large video display was arranged.
 
I have tried, even if large numbers (x.yz) transform.scale the Video in ImageTargetChips Video will not increase.
Please tell me how to resolve it.
 
Regards,
secimo

Video Playback-Want to view a large video display

August 13, 2013 - 12:53am #11

Video Playback-Want to view a large video display

August 13, 2013 - 12:06am #10

Could you point us to the Android forum thread where you posted this question? 

Thanks.

 

Video Playback-Want to view a large video display

August 12, 2013 - 8:29pm #9

Ms Nalin sorry for not telling you I am in Android Platform and my last resort is either post in unity or ios because I don't have luck in vuforia android forum.

In ANDROID VIDEOPLAYBACK how can I remove "video-on-texture" feature instead once the application detected the image target it will view the video in 80% of the screen and maintain there while the other 20% of the screen is the live image captured in the camera.

Hoping you'll help me.

AttachmentSize
Image icon SC20130813-110033.png74.84 KB

Video Playback-Want to view a large video display

August 12, 2013 - 3:19am #8

It sounds like you are relatively new to Unity?  ..as there are no code-snippets as such, you just need to manipulate the hierarchy.

You need to create an empty game object in the Hierarchy.  Then drag and drop the Image Target so it becomes a child of the empty game object.

HTH

N

Video Playback-Want to view a large video display

August 11, 2013 - 8:08pm #7

Hello Nalin, Will you please put the code snippet where I can put ImageTarget inside an empty GameObject

Great to hear! N

January 18, 2013 - 4:11am #6

Great to hear!

N

Thank you so much. I was able

January 18, 2013 - 3:55am #5

Thank you so much.

I was able to check my work.

 

Best Regards,

secimo

Hi secimo, Sorry I cannot

January 18, 2013 - 2:42am #4

Hi secimo,

Sorry I cannot understand much of what you just said here.

However in answer to your original question I was able to resize the video as per my original instruction i.e put the ImageTarget inside an empty GameObject which you can scale.  The picture below demonstrates this, because this was what I did with the Image Target on the left.

N

 

I did not do was

January 18, 2013 - 2:22am #3

I did not do was challenge.

Incidentally...

There was no change in the size that I can change the video resolution is read and displayed.

Will that secure the display size in the void OnGUI instructionalsScreen.cs?

I did not do was challenge to instructionalsScreen.cs, too.

Will has been fixed on or in another script?

 

Best Regards,

secimo

Hi Secimo Here is what to do

January 15, 2013 - 6:22am #2

Hi Secimo

Here is what to do to resolve this.

Create an empty game object and put the image target you wish to scale inside it as a child.

Next change the scale of the empty game object and this will resize the video.

HTH

N

Log in or register to post comments