I'm currently working on a project that involves ImageTargets with Vuforia, Unity(2020.3.24f) and the Hololens 2. I had Vuforia 10.5.5 installed a couple of days ago and everything worked fine but decided to upgrade to 10.6.3. However since the upgrade the HoloLens 2 stopped detecting my targets.
What I've done in the troubleshooting process:
- Double checked my project settings
- Double checked the ARcamera
- Target Experience Scale set: World
- ImageTarget Transform set pos: (0,0,0)
- Also double-checked my build settings:
- Also tried upgrading Unity to 2020.3.33f1
I'm really lost on what to do. Any suggestions are appreciated.
So I finally got it working. I had to rollback to Vuforia 9.8.11. Using Unity 2020.3.24f1. What am I missing in the new version 10.6.3? Or is it a bug?
Found a version of Vuforia 10.5.5 in my downloads folder. Update to that version again and everything worked like a charm.
Switched to what I belive is the right forum: from feature > Image to Device [...] -> Unity Development