Ok, got the files now. thanks.
Well, your APK indeed does not work, but there is something wrong in your project,
as if I try to open it in Unity, when I build and run it on device (from Unity), it shows black screen.
So, perhaps something went wrong when you imported the sample package.
Here is what I recommend to do (same as I did, which works fine with Unity 4.2.0):
- Open Unity and create a New project
- In the main Menu bar, go to "Assets > Import Package > Custom package..." and select the image-targets sample package, i.e. "imagetargets-2-6-7.unitypackage" , and import the package.
- Then open the Vuforia-4-ImageTargets scene
- Go to "File > Build > Build Settings" --> select "Android" and make sure to add the 4 sample scenes to the "Scenes in Build",
- Then click Build and run.
Note: needless to say, but don't forget to add the scenes to the "Scenes in Build", otherwise you will just get a black screen.