AR for Unity 3.4.2

January 13, 2012 - 6:19pm #1

Hey I'm wondering if anyone has been able to just get a simple ios app running in unity 3.4.2. I've followed the tutorial on Qdev step by step but nothing seems to appear on the chips. I really wished that they had just made some sample unity projects like they did for xcode.

Anyways if anyone can help me or maybe give me a working simple, simple project that would be great.

Thanks

Re: AR for Unity 3.4.2

January 19, 2012 - 8:39pm #5

Currently QCAR works on mobile platforms only (Android and iOS). You cannot publish a Unity standalone or web app using QCAR.

- Kim

January 19, 2012 - 8:25am #4

hello to all developers and moderators, I have a question, I been looking for the possibility to create a web and/or standalone application using QAR and Unity3D, I not sure but now that Unity3D 3.5 is about to be release, it would be possible to use QAR for this kind of develops, they already tall that native support for webcam and microphone would be include, this could solve the limitation? thanks a lot for all the attention and advice.

January 14, 2012 - 4:22am #3

Just download the sample project at the dev centre and build and run the sample scene provided. That worked without any issues for me.

Unfortunately as I'm working on a clients product can't really share the project I'm using now but maybe il strip it out to its basic and send you something my tomorrow if its cool.

January 14, 2012 - 4:20am #2

Ive got a cross platform QCAR project setup for 3.4.2 Have been developing for the past 3-4 days now and seems to work well. Whats been the issue with your setup?