Hello! I have a problem with loading the AR scene into a project. What I'm doing is:
1. Create the scene with following components:
- Directional Light,
- ImageTarget, containing several prefabs,
At this point everything works fine - the image target is being tracked and I see my models.
2. Export the scene into Asset Bundle.
3. In another project, I download the Asset Bundle and use SceneManager.LoadScene() to load the scene.
4. The scene is succesfully loaded, there are no errors, there are logs of Vuforia's succesful initialization and Vuforia starting, but the screen is black. My other observations:
- TextureBufferMesh in DonDestroyOnLoad correctly shows the texture of my webcam,
- BackgroundPlane of ARCamera is black (black circle in VideoMaterial),
- suprisingly, the ImageTarget is being tracked and I see the models, while the screen remains black.
Do I need to do something different during the Vuforia initialization? I tried delaying the Vuforia Initialization and then initializating in Start() of the script attached to ARCamera, but that doesn't change anything.