I am facing problem when building QCAR unity package project(ImageTargets) into eclipse.
I made the following steps:
1) Make sure you set up the StagingArea project as an Android library. Add your java code to a separate project that includes this library, as the guide suggests.
2) Add classes.jar, QCAR.jar, and QCARUnityPlayer.jar to your custom Android project.
3) Copy config.xml and qcar-resources.dat from the StagingArea/raw/QCAR folder to the new project's assets folder.
4) Copy the AndroidManifest.xml file from the StagingArea to your new project as well.
5) If you are extending the main Activity, be sure to extend com.qualcomm.QCARUnityPlayer.PlayerActivity, and update the AndroidManifest file to use your class as the new entry point.
6) Each time you rebuild your Unity project, you need to copy the contents of the StagingArea/assets folder to your custom Android project. Be sure to copy the config.xml and qcar-resources.dat files if they have changed as well
After I have successfully run it!
BUT There was no teapot on the screen...
what is the porblem??? Please help me