I am new to Unity 3D extension so i followed "compiling a simple Project" provided by you step by step.
I have done each and step for iOS (iPhone 3GS) but it seems like app is not tracking the image target. not even the sample apps. where i am doing wrong?
I can see the camera preview in my iPhone app but nothing happens if i try to track the image. No animation is there.
these are the steps i follow
1. I create a new Unity project
2. imported vuforia-ios-1-5-9.unitypackage
3. delete default camera
4. imported my trackbles
5. Drag an instance of the ARCamera prefab into my scenes
6. drag an istance of ImageTarget prefab into my scenes
7. I set my custom dataSet
8. Add the cube as a child of the object ImageTarget
9. set the directional light.
10. activated the default dataset
11. changed the build settings (e.g.. support for arm7 only, resolution and presentation: Portrait)
12. deploy my application to my device
13. have a print out of image and tried to track but nothing happened
Please tell me if i am missing something