Unity 4.0.1 & Vuforia Unity Extension 2.0.13.
- Import Vuforia Unity Package
- Delete main camera, add prefab ARC camera, add prefab imagetarget.
- Upload image to Target manager, and download resulting unity package.
- Import Unity package downloaded from Target manager, and set the Data set and Image Target in the inspector.
- Under the assets folder create Models and Materials folders. Import FBX into Models folder, and put materials in Materials folder.
- Parent imported geometry to ImageTarget.
- Add a directional light.
- Hit Play and Test within Unity.
Result: Augmented Reality Fails.
Observations: I am unable to use any of the Targets uploaded and downloaded from the Target Manager. I tried uploading the standard Stones image to the Target manager (5 stars), downloading the resulting package and setting the data set to the image, but that failed. The only time I can get an ImageTarget to work is when I open one of the Vuforia Unity Sample projects (Imagetargets) and only when using the included targets (stone, chips, tarmac). If I open this sample project, import my imagetargets unity package and switch the data set on the imagetarget plane it fails.
Why is this happening?