Ahoy, I was attempting to retrofix the iOS6 issue of a project when i started noticing some pretty bad issues with the MultiTarget system. The issues happens when a rectangular, MultiTarget is rotated in AR mode on my iPad 2 & 3. Oddly, the crash does not occur when moving the MultiTarget out of view from the camera, but only when rotated in the camera's view. The only errors or traces i see in xCode is some pretty nasty Thread errors that involve the QCAR VideoQue.
Here's how i can re-create the crash:
- New project (Unity3D 3.5.6 iOS / Android pro)
- Import Vuforia 1.5.9
- In "My Trackables" online, create MultiTarget that is Wide: 1.5, Height: 1, and Length: 2
- Upload images and then download the data / load it into Unity project
- Add cube to target, Run on iOS6 xCode
- rotate your cube, crash should occur the the camera goes from tracking one side to another.
Has anyone else seen or heard about this issue?