Log in or register to post comments

Project with Qualcomm and Prime31 CoreLocation packages

October 9, 2011 - 1:47am #1

I'm trying to create a simple project importing both the Qualcomm Unity extension package and the Prime31 CoreLocation one.
When creating a project with just one of these packages everything is fine.
When I try with both I get several of Undefined Symbols when building for iOS.

I just wrote to the Prime31 support but I'm hoping someone else has run into a similar problem when using the Qualcomm package and other packages and deploying to iOS.

Thank you in advance,
Luca

Re: Project with Qualcomm and Prime31 CoreLocation packages

November 30, 2011 - 12:29pm #2

Did you hear back from Prime31 Luca?

I'm having this problem as well. I did figure out what the problem is though. The prime31 package comes with its own PostProcessBuildPlayer that is overwriting the QCAR one when you import it.

Now... Upon further inspection I can see that Prime31 was smart enough to make their PPBP expandable. Basically they have a parent PPBP that calls the children which are "PostProcessBuildPlayer_PluginName."

I thought that the solution should then be trivial. Change the name of the QCAR PPBP to Post...ayer_QCAR and hit build. Not so lucky it seems.

I noticed also that the Prime31 scripts are written in perl as opposed to the python Qualcomm used. I don't think this should make a difference since that parent PPBP I spoke of uses a system call but I could be wrong.

If anyone has a solution I would be happy to hear it.

James

Log in or register to post comments