we have a rather complicated setup here, involving ImageTrackers and UserDefined Image trackers.
Quick overview: We have 5 scenes showing virtual worlds. To load them, we use Image/Userdefined Targets. Those Targets have initially no Content, but once they get tracked, they will load a corresponding scene. ARCamera and ImageMarkers are set to dontdestroy on load, thus remain in memory,
This worked all fine. But now we made one more Scene using Smartterrain (well, that would be the 5th scene, means including the new one we have 5).
This setup works if:
- game starts, initial scene with ARCamera and imagemarkers loads.
- we use our new image marker to start the Smartterrain scene first
result: everything works as expected.
- another image marker (not smartterrain, just normal with extended tracking) is tracked first and its scene loads
- and after this we use the imagemarker for the scene using smartterrain
- then this scene will load, but smartterrain fails to start with "Starting Smart Terrain Tracker" and then constant debug Output "Could not start tracker.".
And really in this case there is no smartterrain tracking going on.
I am lost here, and cannot figure out what the culprit is. Can i somehow reset all trackers after the Smartterrain scene loads?
Because i can only explain this to me, because we use extended tracking in other scenes, and this might be not stopped in time.
App is already uploaded to itunes connect, and i just figured this right now. HEEEELPPPPP!