Hi, I am new in vuforia development. I want to build the videoplayback function of vuforia in my IOS app.
So I develop it in Unity at first, then build the IOS version.
I create by the following steps (also discussed here: http://goo.gl/dq6DJG )
1. Create a new project importing vuforia-unity-android-ios-2-8-7.unitypackage
2. Import videoplayback-2-8-9.unitypackage.
3. Delete the Main Camera, then add AR Camera and assigning the my dataset.
4. Add an ImageTarget to the scene, and add a Video prefab to that Image Target. And replace the Default Trackable Event Handler with TrackableEventHandler for each ImageTarget.
5. Set the path on the video to VuforiaSizzleReel_1.m4v.
I build and run it on my IOS device, but I can not trigger the video after pressing the play button on the Video perfab. There is no reaction, just show up a plane with the keyframe texture shown in front of the imagetarget.
I do not know if there anything else I should set. (such like, I don't know how to set the script VideoPlaybackAppManager and VideoPlaybackUIEventHandler)
Anyone can give me a hint? Thanks so much!!!