Platform: Unity 5.6.0f3, Vuforia Unity SDK 6.2.10, AVPro Video Trial Edition 1.6.6
1. Import the AVPro Video Trial Edition and Vuforia Unity SDK to Unity.
2. Create a scene with 3 elements: an Unity main camera, a Vuforia AR camera, a 360SphereVideo object which is instantiated from 360SphereVideo Prefab provided by AVPro Video plugin;
3. Select AVProVideoSamples/SampleSphere.mp4 in 360SphereVideo object;
4. Activate the AR camera and inactive the main camera, then play the scene. The video looks scaled compared with the result when inactivating the AR camera and activating the main camera.
5. If I disable the Vuforia Behaviour Script of ARCamera, or modify the Awake function in the script as follows:
protected override void Awake()
//base.Awake(); -- remark this to prevent initialization of Vuforia
The video does not be scaled and lookes the same as rendered with the main camera.
I guess that Vuforia does additional scaling operations when playing sphere360 video. Is there any way to notify vufoia stopping scaling? And what is the root cause of the scaling?
360sphere_with_maincamera.png shows the result in AR camera.
360sphere_with_arcamera.png shows the result in main camera.