AR Video Playback Controls in Unity 2017.3.0f3

February 6, 2018 - 11:11am #1

I'm having issues getting video playback controls to work in an AR Unity app.  I can get the video to play just fine, but the second I try to add VideoPlayback-6-2-6 I get all sorts of errors and haven't be able to get a solution to work.

Anyone else having issues with this?  Know a solution?

July 3, 2018 - 5:12pm #4

Same here, I got the same issue. I hope Vuforia/Unity will create a tutorial for this. 

Lot's of developers needs this function. Please help. Thank you in advance.

February 22, 2018 - 11:33am #3

I'm having an issue updating the fissure image target (in the core samples). Other than adjusting the database and Image Target in > Image Target Behaviour Script what else needs to be updated in the core sample files.

I've tried editing SampleMainMenu.cs (as mentioned in this article) to load my new database but the sound then stops working.

https://developer.vuforia.com/forum/creating-ar-trackables/change-sample-core-database-my-own-no-recognition.

Please help explain how we can use the core samples and update our own targets. It's not very clear for a noob how to recreate the video playback sample.

Thanks!

* Edit - I've added my Vuforia license key.

February 6, 2018 - 1:32pm #2

Hello rylickliter,

The 6.2.6 samples will not work in Unity 2017.3. If you'd like to see our sample for video playback in Unity 2017.3, download the core samples and open the Image Targets scene. The fissure target in this scene has an example of using video playback.

Thanks,

Vuforia Support