I'm trying to build the Vuforia Core Samples Unity App for UWP. Inside the Unity Editor the application works as expected. However, in the resulting UWP application the AR camera displays a black background. No targets are detected even though the camera light on my computer turns on.
I'm attaching a screenshot of the application runing in the editor and the Image Targets scene in the UWP app that was built in Visual Studio.
This is what I have tried so far:
- Tested different Windows SDKs:
Windows 10 SDK, version 2004 (10.0.19041.0)
Windows 10 SDK, version 1903 (10.0.18362.1)
- Tested also Vuforia 9.8 and I had the same behaviour.
- Was able to reproduce on a different computer
- Unity 2020.3.8f1
- Visual Studio Community 2019 Version 16.10.4
- Vuforia Engine AR 10.0.12
- Vuforia Core Samples 10.0.12
I'd appreciate anyone's input.