When compiling the Image Target sample app on iOS, the main camera do not display anything (black screen). But If I choose the front camera, it's working.
- unlike other posts related to this problem, Image Target do not work either : no image is detected.
- I have exactly the same problem on a ground plane scene, but ARKit seems to detect the planes (the square reticule is moving)
- on Android devices, everything works fine.
- I correctly set the camera usage description in iOS settings, I kept
- here's my versions : Unity version is 2018.1.2f1 / Vuforia version is 7.1.34 / iPhone 7, iOS 11.3
Is it a known problem, or does it comes from my configuration ?