"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Cant move around the 3D model with Unity for Moverio Bt-300

Hi everyone,

I am developing an AR maintenance app with moverio bt-300 using unity and vuforia.

I have an image target and a 3D model attached to it. The model is positioned,rotated and scaled relative to the image target in the unity inspector.

I also setted "World center mode = device tracking" with "Model correction mode=Head". Also I enabled extended tracking.

When I run the app the marker gets detected and the 3D model is displayed. Moreover, when I turn my head to left or right the object stays its position. When I move inside the room and turn back to my initial position the object is still there, which are all perfect.

The problem happens when I try to move around the object to see all of its sides, because when I try to get close to it, I can never able to reach it because it goes away from me.

So basically I want to move around the object. But the object is getting smaller when I get close to it and getting bigger when I get far away from it.

This is a big issue for me because it causes misalignment and also bad user experience.

Is there anyone having an idea about this issue?

Thanks.