"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

canvas problem in unity 2017.2

Hello Guys

i'm developing an simple app for android and now for a week a'm having trouble with canvas.

when tracking found canvas shows but when tracking lost canvas won't disappear. iv'e tried this solution : Canvas[] canvasObjects = GetComponentsInChildren<Canvas>();

foreach(Canvas canvas in canvasObjects) { canvas.enabled = true; }

Canvas[] canvasObjects = GetComponentsInChildren<Canvas>();

foreach(Canvas canvas in canvasObjects) { canvas.enabled = false; }

however in this version vuforia added similiar code but both of them didn't work for me and canvas still visible any solution and aidea?  please help me

Hello xhtml,

Is this code attached to the correct object (the one with the Canvas you want to disable in its children)? Have you confirmed the code is doing what you want without using Vuforia to trigger it?

Thanks,

BennyOKC91

Wed, 11/01/2017 - 02:00

I've been having weird stuff going on with Canvas too. All my targets are rendering their children but any world space Canvases won't render. While playing the scene in Unity, if I turn the object off and back on again in the inspector, the world space Canvas then renders.