I'm trying to use Tango based positional tracking (https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/articles/Solution/vuforia-support-for-google-tango.html)
and I can't seem to make it work.
I tested with Unity 2017.2.0b7 and 2017.2.0b11 using ASUS ZenFone AR.
I've been testing many different things and this error message is the most common one to see:
09-18 09:17:12.410: E/Unity(26632): Unable to find libtango_3d_reconstruction_api
So here are my questions:
1. Which Unity version does it work with Tango? Is 2017.2.0b11 a good choice?
2. Do I need to import Tango Unity SDK manually? or enabling "Tango Supported" under "XR Settings" is sufficient?
3. Should I chose "Gradle" or "Internal" for build system under Build Settings?
4. Do I need to disable "Multithreaded Rendering*" under "Other Settings"?
5. Are there any other settings that I need to set?
6. Are there any working example code that I can run?