"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Error in Vuforia Core Samples 7.1.34: Namespace VuforiaMonoBehaviour could not be found

Hi there.

I'm trying to make Vuforia Core Samples 7.1.34 work into Unity 2017.4.2f2. I imported the current release from the store (7.1.34) into an empty Unity project and I'm finding this error: 

error CS0246: The type or namespace name `VuforiaMonoBehaviour' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

I've been doing some research and found that the suggested fix for this is to ensure that Vuforia Augmented Reality checkbox is checked. However, in my case, that makes no difference (even doing so for every possible target platform, not only the selected one).

Anyone had this kind of issue and/or have any idea about how to make it work?

we had the same problem, claimed was version 7.1.34 but inside was 7.1.31. downloading the VuforiaSupportInstaller-Windows-7-1-34.exe to update to 7.1.34 worked, however now all other projects which use different Unity Versions (for example Unity 2017.3.1) are broken.