Topic locked

Errors when importing Vuforia Core Samples CS0246, CS0115

May 9, 2021 - 10:15am #1

Hello. My name is Natalia and I'm just starting to get acquainted with AR development.

When importing Vuforia Core Samples 9.8.8 to Unity 2020.3.6 f. 1 a number of errors appear:

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\CloudReco\Scripts\CloudTrackableEventHandler. cs(12,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DefaultTrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\CloudReco\Scripts\CloudTrackableEventHandler.cs(21,29): error CS0115: 'CloudTrackableEventHandler.Start()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\CloudReco\Scripts\CloudTrackableEventHandler.cs(56,29): error CS0115: 'CloudTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingFound()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\CloudReco\Scripts\CloudTrackableEventHandler.cs(75,29): error CS0115: 'CloudTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingLost()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ImageTargets\Scripts\VideoTrackableEventHandler.cs(8,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DefaultTrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ImageTargets\Scripts\VideoTrackableEventHandler.cs(12,29): error CS0115: 'VideoTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingLost()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ModelTargets\Scripts\MTTrackableEventHandler.cs(11,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DefaultTrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ModelTargets\Scripts\MTAdvancedTrackableEventHandler.cs(23,29): error CS0115: 'MTAdvancedTrackableEventHandler.Start()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ModelTargets\Scripts\MTAdvancedTrackableEventHandler.cs(54,29): error CS0115: 'MTAdvancedTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingFound()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ModelTargets\Scripts\MTTrackableEventHandler.cs(20,29): error CS0115: 'MTTrackableEventHandler.HandleTrackableStatusInfoChanged()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ObjectReco\Scripts\ObjectRecoTrackableEventHandler.cs(9,48): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DefaultTrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ObjectReco\Scripts\ObjectRecoTrackableEventHandler.cs(16,29): error CS0115: 'ObjectRecoTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingFound()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\ObjectReco\Scripts\ObjectRecoTrackableEventHandler.cs(24,29): error CS0115: 'ObjectRecoTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingLost()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\MultiTargets\Scripts\MultiTargetTrackableEventHandler.cs(10,49): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DefaultTrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\MultiTargets\Scripts\MultiTargetTrackableEventHandler.cs(16,29): error CS0115: 'MultiTargetTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingFound()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\MultiTargets\Scripts\MultiTargetTrackableEventHandler.cs(23,29): error CS0115: 'MultiTargetTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingLost()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\VuMarks\Scripts\VuMarkTrackableEventHandler.cs(10,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DefaultTrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\VuMarks\Scripts\VuMarkTrackableEventHandler.cs(24,29): error CS0115: 'VuMarkTrackableEventHandler.Start()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\VuMarks\Scripts\VuMarkTrackableEventHandler.cs(43,29): error CS0115: 'VuMarkTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingFound()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\SamplesResources\SceneAssets\VuMarks\Scripts\VuMarkTrackableEventHandler.cs(44,29): error CS0115: 'VuMarkTrackableEventHandler.OnTrackingLost()': no suitable method found to override

I also already have Vuforia 9.8.8 and XR Plug-in Management installed with AR core. Please help me. I'm already desperate, I don't know what to do. In some similar questions, they wrote that the case may be in different versions of Vuforia, but I have the same ones installed.

Errors when importing Vuforia Core Samples CS0246, CS0115

May 10, 2021 - 12:32am #2

Hi,

Please use a new clean project and import the Core sample. Please note that the you don't need to install VE prior to import the Core Samples.

Importing the Core samples will also install the SDK.

Thank you.

Vuforia Engine Support

Topic locked