I am looking for a way to use Vuforia and ARFoundation at the same time while using an external camera.
I have confirmed the following:
- Vuforia + external camera : OK (https://library.vuforia.com/articles/Solution/uvc-camera-driver.html)
- Vuforia + ARFoundation : OK (https://library.vuforia.com/articles/Solution/ar-foundation.html)
- Vuforia + ARFoundation + external camera : Not Working
In the combination of 3., the build was successful and the app started, but the external camera did not work and the smartphone's camera worked.
Also, the Vuforia Image Target did not work.
Has anyone created an app with the above combination?
My current development environment is as follows:
- Unity : 2020.3.8f1
- Vuforia : 9.8.8
- ARFoundation : 4.1.7
- Smartphone : samsung galaxy s20+ (Android 10)
- external camera : Web camera with UVC support
If you need more info please tell me and I'll provide what's needed.