"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

I don't see new 8.5.8 version in the Package Manager

Hello,

I don't see new 8.5.8 version in the Package Manager of Unity 2019.2.8f1. Hasn't it been released for 2019.2 yet ?

Hi,

Unfortunately not yet, we are waiting on Unity to update the version to 8.5.8 in the Package Manger. The new version should be available very soon.

Thank you.

Vuforia Engine

Hi

8.5.8 is now available through Unity.

If you have 8.3.8 you will see the prompt to upgrade to 8.3.9. Click on it and you will get the latest 8.5.8 to install.

Thank you.

Vuforia Engine Support

Serg675

Thu, 10/24/2019 - 20:02

In reply to by mcotora

Hello,

I see no changes. I still see 8.3.9 in the Package Manager as the latest and update button is disabled and has "Up to date" title. I haven't noticed any update pop ups either.

Unity 2019.2.9f1.

Hi,

Strange, could you please close all Unity applications ( including Unity Hub) on your computer and then try it again.

If you still see 8.3.8, please click on All Versions in the Package Manager.

Thank you.

Vuforia Engine Support

Serg675

Mon, 10/28/2019 - 16:41

In reply to by mcotora

Hello, 

If I click "All versions" it shows 8.1.12.

It was some connectivity issue with Unity which our IT has fixed. Now I see new version in the package manager. But it's shown as 8.5.9 :-) See attachment.

On Mac os the version is still 8.3.8 no prompt for update ...

Just another bugs on the long list .. 

I'm tired from vuforia gonna switch to somehting else for next project.

Hi @alchymi,

I understand that sometimes things are not going as expected. 8.5 was made available starting with 2019.2.0+