Image targets not recognized in with Unity 2017.2

October 7, 2017 - 7:42pm #1

Mars examples work great.  When I load in my own image database (device or cloud), it never recognizes them.  What's up?  Possible to debug via console?  Thanks!

May 17, 2018 - 5:52am #6

This answer is very confusing... where did you add the line? Which script?

February 4, 2018 - 3:49am #5

Hi All:

Solved Here if use standard scenes or missbehabiour due version failures ; 

1-Just add the database name as told 

case ("ImageTargets"):

dbConfig.DataSetsToLoad = dbConfig.DataSetsToActivate = new[] { "YOUR DATABASE" };

break;

2-Remember add your license key (if not never communicate).

Done

October 11, 2017 - 2:25pm #4

Paperclap wrote:

My desired Database and corresponding Image Target is showing in the Inspector for that Image Target GameObject.

Also make sure that the database you have set on this project is loaded and activated in the Vuforia Configuration file. This file is under the Assets/Resources directory.

Thanks,

-Vuforia Support

October 11, 2017 - 1:17am #3

Thank you for your reply.

My desired Database and corresponding Image Target is showing in the Inspector for that Image Target GameObject.

I am not using the sample app.  I started with an empty project/scene, although Mars assets were loaded after creating the ImageTarget and ARCamera.

Currently it doesn't appear any mars assets are being loaded via any scripts.  The only Vuforia-related scripts in the project are the ones listed below.  Do any of them need to be altered to load custom targets?

• DefaultInitializationErrorHandler
  • DefaultSmartTerrainEventHandler
  • DefaultTrackableEventHandler
  • OpenSourceInitializer

Thanks again for your help resolving this.

October 9, 2017 - 10:06am #2

Hello Paperclap,

Here are two quick things you can check to make sure your databases are loading.

Is your custom database checked to be loaded and activated within the Vuforia Configuration file?

If you're using the sample app and running the full set of scenes (loading a specific scene through our menus), make sure you go into the SamplesMainMenu.cs script and modify the code to load your database instead of the Mars samples. This code is setting the databases to use and overwriting what is set in the Vuforia Configuration.

Let me know if one of those resolves your issue.

Thanks,

-Vuforia Support