"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Issue when reloading scene Vuforia 6.5.22

EDIT: Vuforia version 6.5.22

Hello !

I am working on a HoloLens application (Unity 2017.2.0f3 with Vuforia 6.5.22). Everything works fine but when I want to reload my scene the screen freezes. In play mode my console shows the following error multiple times:

[quote]Exception in callback: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> UnityEngine.MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Camera' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it. Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.[/quote]  

I can see that nothing has been deleted. I don't know where this error comes from, am i missing something ? Any suggestions?  

Edit: This problem occurs when I select "Optical See-Through" for Eyewear Type and "Hololens" for See Through Config.

Thanks !

Hello devlodc,

How are you reloading your scene?

Thanks,

Vuforia Support

Agnieszkabier

Thu, 12/14/2017 - 07:53

Hello,

I've got the same problem

My project contains 4 almost the same scenes.

Each of them has:

1 - ARCamera

2 - ImageTarget

Agnieszkabier

Thu, 12/14/2017 - 15:02

I fixed it.

You have to delete ARCamera from every next scene.

This object need to be only in first scene.

You have to add this script to ARCamera:  

unexpectedgmbh

Wed, 01/31/2018 - 08:26

If anyone needs a solution where you don't want to keep the camera for every scene (e.g. because you wired it in the editor):