"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

[PROBLEM] No full screen video playback option in Unity 2017.2/Vuforia 6.2.55

Hello

As stated above, I'm not finding a full screen video playback option in Unity 2017.2.  I am currently using the video template from the  Vufioria Core Samples complete projects pack.

In Unity 2017.1.1 using the Vuforia video playback 6.2.10 package there was a PlayVideo script attached (see attached screen shot) to the AR camera that allowed you to select "Play Fullscreen"

I am not finding this option in Unity 2017.2.

How do I get video to play full screen in Unity 2017.2

Thanks!

Hello all,

I'd recommend checking out the Video Player documentation within Unity for how to run the video in fullscreen mode, as this is a Unity component.

I'm confused, this functionality was available in the in the Vuforia video playback 6.2.10 package as a public bool in the video playback script.

Are there any plans on adding this to Vufioria Core Samples that is currently available?  

Thanks for the reply.

Hello Shawn,

We have moved from using a custom solution for playing videos on targets in the 6.2.10 samples to using Unity's Video Player component in the 6.5 samples. This was done to provide a sample using a component likely more familiar and easier to work with for Unity developers.

Thank you.  The client really liked using the full search capability during playback.  I don't think that is available in the unity player.  We'll keep at it.