I am trying to create an AR app that can recognize several Image Targets and for each one of this display a different model.
I went through the initial steps (importing Vuforia 6-2-10 package and the Image Target package, setting the AR camera and the licence key, loading datasets and activating, adding the 3d model). All worked fine, the Image Target was recognized and the model displayed.
Next I tried to introduce another ImageTarget:
Downloaded and imported a new dataset, created a new ImageTarget instance on the scene, Loaded and activated it in the AR camera settings, and gave it a different 3d model.
Here is the problem: when I run it, the first ImageTarget is recognized normally, but the second is not recognized.
Moreover: when I change the Database and the Image Target in the Image Target that works, to be any image different from the first one it never works.
Even if I delete everything on the scene and start again, this time with a different Image Target - it's not being recognized. When I switch it back to the initial image it works again.
Using Unity 5.6.0f3. I reinstalled Unity and Vuforia package, but it didn't help.