For my application its necessary that i can put object in the scene by tracking the marker position and rotation. I want to store this configuration to put them later onto this position again. In addition they have also be relative to each other. The best scenario would be to add them into a ground plane but it doesn't work either.
I thought it wouldn't be such a big problem, when i spawn the objects they are on the right position but when i move the camera they arent constant in position and follows the camera by a strange way.
At the moment i working just with the unity Editor (2018.4.0f1) and Vuforia (8.3.8) , but i want to build this App for iOS (11+).
What i have tried so far:
- instantiate an object with the transform of the image target to the specific position
- change World Center Mode
- spawn an object on groundplane with performHitTest(transform of Imagetarget)
- disable extended tracking before put object onto the ground and enable extended tracking after that
- attach a script to an empty gameobject inside the groundplane who instantiate an primitve
- probably more im not sure..
It would be great if anyone could help me, im sitting now two days on this problem and i dont see any solution.
thanks in advance!