Unity cloud build failing on version 2018.3.12

April 12, 2019 - 6:09pm #1

Hi,

I'm trying to build for iOS on Unity Cloud Build service, but the build is failing with errors like this:

[Unity] Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/Internal/RuntimeOpenSourceInitializer.cs(16,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IUnityCompiledFacade' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

[Unity] Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/Internal/RuntimeOpenSourceInitializer.cs(32,47): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IUnityCompiledFacade' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I'm using Unity Version 2018.3.12 on my Windows machine, with Vuforia Version 8.1.7. 

I saw the sticky post about issues with Unity cloud builds, but it doesn't seem to provide current information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Barton Listick

Unity cloud build failing on version 2018.3.12

April 15, 2019 - 9:24am #2

Hello,

The information contained in this post is still the most recent: https://developer.vuforia.com/forum/unity/known-issue-unity-cloud-builds-are-failing-after-vuforia-upgrade

If you download the latest version of the Vuforia Core samples from the Asset Store, do you still face the same error?

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support