I'm having a problem with the video feed being upside down, even on the Core Samples asset.
Here's what I've done:
- Created a blank project in Unity 2017.2.0 f3
- Switched the platform to Android
- Imported the latest Vuforia Core Sample asset (6.5.25)
- Enabled Vuforia in the build settings
- Added all of the sample scenes to the build
Then when I install the app on my Nexus 5x running Android 8.0.0, the UI looks fine. Then when I click on Image Targets, the camera feed is upside down (the UI is still correct though).
I've tried installing the app onto a Samsung Tab S running Android 6.0.1 and everything is running fine on that.
I've never had any problems using the older version of Vuforia. The problem has only been since trying the latest version which comes with Unity.
Are there any solutions to this or do I need to revert back to using the old version??