"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

User Defined Target Unity 2017.2

Hi all, I started using Vuforia for a few days and I am trying to understand the operation well. I have a problem with the detection of a particular image: It is an invoice (then text document). I tried first of all to upload the image in the Vuforia database but the rating was 0 out of 5, following the guidelines I managed to take it to 1 star out of 5. I can in no way change the content or colors of the image as the customer needs it as it is. So I thought I'd try with the User Defined Target (I hope it's the best way to do that) but the guides I found are with Vuforia 6.2.6 (old). I currently use Unity 2017.1 with Vuforia 6.2.10 (for the User Defined Target has undergone some modification) or I tried Unity 2017.3 with integrated Vuforia but there seems to be no option.

Now I ask you:

-Is there a way to use the image with 1 star in an optimal way? -If with the User Defined Target, where can I find some material that explains how to use it on unity 2017.2 or 2017.3 or on Vuforia 6.2.10? -Could I otherwise set reference points on the image manually?

Thanks in advance for any advice and solutions.

Manuel.

Hello Trese992,

I'm glad you were able to resolve your issue. To provide some more information overall on this, 2017.1 is not a supported version of Vuforia and we recommend going with 2017.2 going forward.